We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Name Change

St. Joseph, Michigan
Level Contributor
52 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Name Change

Hey everybody.

Thought I would change my name to be appropriate to Tennessee Forums that I post on.

My other name that I had was mexicotanned. I use that name on the Mexico forum and thought it didn't fit here. So cabinlvr it is and your welcome to view my profile and do check out my pictures of the Smokie Mountain Area that I had taken last summer.

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,427 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Name Change

good to see you and "meet" you and your new name. Do make sure that you notify TA of your name change and have them deleted your previous account, as multiple accounts from the same computer can sometimes throw up red flags on TA's end and they may think you a troll.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,524 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Name Change

Hey, you can't get much more appropriate that "blueCuzco". :) Glad to see you on the forums.

St. Joseph, Michigan
Level Contributor
52 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Name Change

How did you come up with Bluecuzco, just curious. How'bout the rest how did you guys come up with your TA names?

Tn
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Name Change

Mine is a gift from God! :)

I did not think about the ugly remarks in forums and private messages I would get by people who have no idea the difference between religious and Godly or are angry at God for what religious people do and think that I should not tell the truth if it is not positive towards whatever is being talked about. But I am to blessed to be stressed over it.

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,427 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Name Change

i'm irish, an avid U of Notre Dame fighting Irish fan, and grew up on the shore of lake erie. Irish-Lake.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,524 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Name Change

It's a user name I've been using on a few sites since I was heck, really young; I wanted a really original user name that I wouldn't have to attach numbers to (the first place was a really big site) and so thought of a color and a city. It just so ended up being "Blue", and "Cuzco".

I'm not sure if this thread is on topic, but it's letting us get to know each other (strengthening the community over here) so it's probably good overall.

Wish I was in...
Level Contributor
1,425 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Name Change

I guess mine is pretty easy to figure out. :)

My husband is a Firefighter + Girl (me)= "firefighterzgrl"

8. Re: Name Change

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 12:24