We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snow Pictures Taken Yesterday

florida
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Snow Pictures Taken Yesterday

Ran across these beautiful pictures taken yesterday of the recent snow. These were taken on the Tenn./NC border about 20 miles east of Cosby Tn.

Enjoy.

www.pbase.com/waterfallrich/image/106015147

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
864 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snow Pictures Taken Yesterday

Nice! Really Nice!

Never been to Max Patch, although I've heard good things. This was a great vicarious trip.

Thanks, jaded

Fort Walton Beach...
Level Contributor
48 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snow Pictures Taken Yesterday

This Florida Girl is SOOO excited!!! We are heading to Gatlinburg for Thanksgivng. I hope the snow sticks around for us :)

Cullowhee, North...
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Snow Pictures Taken Yesterday

Thanks jaded..nice pics, I like the close ups especially.

Grumpysgirl, I am watching the weather quite intensly and the medium range models are showing a storm sometime next week. Not only is there a possibility of finding snow at higher elevations, it is also possible to have snow falling on Thanksgiving. I am hoping so....

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,524 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Snow Pictures Taken Yesterday

Wow, you're a good photographer! Those were some awesome pictures.

florida
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Snow Pictures Taken Yesterday

I wish I had taken these. It was on a website I visit often. Rich is a great photographer. Check his website out.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Snow Pictures Taken Yesterday

Woooo Woooo! I love snow and your picts. Your picts may have pushed me over the edge to go back to the Park in December or January.

Bob

Rossville, Ga
Level Contributor
474 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Snow Pictures Taken Yesterday

jaded, Thank you for sharing those awesome photos!

Fort Walton Beach...
Level Contributor
48 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Snow Pictures Taken Yesterday

Whew-woo, thanks SmokeyBob! I checked 10-day forcast on weather.com this morning and couldn't believe my eyes...we might just get lucky this year. I'm trying not to get the kids too excited, just in case it doesn't snow but I can't stop talking about our upcoming trip. I'm driving my friends, family, & co-workers a little nuts!

Cullowhee, North...
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Snow Pictures Taken Yesterday

Grumpys:

I also like accuweather.com and follow this link...

www.accuweather.com/mt-news-blogs.asp…

This guy is a hoot and loves snow storms.

Check it out and be sure to look at his reviews of the long term models. He is an optimist in for snow therefore I like his blog....

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Snow Pictures Taken Yesterday

Any of you Southerners anxious to see snow are welcome to come visit me in northern Illinois in January...or February...or March...or April...and sometimes even in May.

Bring a ski mask and some gloves and for a small fee I will teach you how to work the snowblower.