We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bluecuzco

Mississippi
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Bluecuzco

Hey man,

We all know you just got back from the Smokies. How about a trip report?

And you can skip the parts where you snuck into all the Ripley's Attractions in disguise, ate fudge by the pound, and traded your trail mix for corndogs, sneaking them into the tent at night :-)

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
228 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bluecuzco

Had to LOL at this one. While I'm sure that's NOT what blue did, I'm just as sure that it is exactly what I would have done!

Cullowhee, North...
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bluecuzco

Inquiring minds want to know how you liked that 70% dark chocolate bar?

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,524 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bluecuzco

I have posted the first half of the report. As said I probably wouldn't do anything in the OP besides eating pounds of fudge. That I could do quite easily if only it was available at Cades Cove. However, Bob's chocolate was available, and that served as much more than a substitute.

Mentioned in this post
Cades Cove
Cades Cove
4,283 Reviews
Great Smoky Mountains National Park, TN
4. Re: Bluecuzco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Great Smoky Mountains...