We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Ribs

Ludington
Level Contributor
68 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Best Ribs

I'm looking for some opinions on the best ribs in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area.....something with a lot of meat and tender.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
1,084 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Ribs

It's really hard to beat Tony Roma's.

Chris

Knoxville, TN
Level Contributor
21 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Ribs

Tony Romas or Texas Road House! If you want a buffet which includes Ribs go to Wood Grill around 430P just as they come off the grill. YUM!!!

Paris, Tn
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
2,754 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Ribs

I can't speak for the other rib shacks mentioned here. But I can say I've always gotten good ribs at Corkys in Pigeon Forge. (love their rib sauce) and the pulled pork sandwichs are really good too.

Ray

Edited: 08 March 2010, 14:24
Maryville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Ribs

personally i really like mine, drunken ribs. marinated in jack daniels and coke. sprinkled liberally with some mesquite after marinating. throwing on the grill and adding some jack daniels based bbq sauce during the last 5 minutes of grill time.

but eateries, tony roma's throws a good rib down

leftcoast
Level Contributor
280 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Ribs

Try Bennett's or Calhoun's in Gatlinburg, or Little River BBQ in Townsend. I think you'll find them all superior to Tony Roma's. Corky's are pretty good too.

6. Re: Best Ribs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Great Smoky Mountains...