We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top Ten Fall Foliage Destinations Picked by TA

florida
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Top Ten Fall Foliage Destinations Picked by TA

citizen-times.com/article/…FALLCOLOR

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Top Ten Fall Foliage Destinations Picked by TA

Interesting I never saw anything about voting on Trip Advisor about it. If they asked The Mountain Press I bet Gatlinburg would be # 1.I dont think Asheville is any prettier than Gatlinburg IMO.

Another great link Jaded24fan :)

Paris, Tn
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
2,816 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Top Ten Fall Foliage Destinations Picked by TA

It WAS voted number 1 by Trip Advisor....although I personally think the smokie mountain area IS a beautiful sight to see during the automn months, I think the particular area of northeast Ohio from which I was raised can't be beat, as far as the dazzeling bright orange, reds and golden yellows of the sugar maple trees are concerned. Our area was and still is known for its sugar maple festival. Just about every tree lining up and down all the streets in the city are sugar maples.

Ray

3. Re: Top Ten Fall Foliage Destinations Picked by TA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2011, 06:23