We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kenai Peninsula

Stuart, Florida
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
kenai Peninsula

We are flying into Anchorage May 21, spending 2 nights in Denali and then heading for the Kenai Peninsula. Should we go to Whittier and then down to Homer or should we go to Seward. We want to take a glacier cruise and see the spectacular scenery and wildlife on the peninsula...I love museums and cultural centers but my husband has limited tolerance for such things... both of us love good food, especially seafood ... looking for some guidance and recommendations to help me narrow my focus a bit. Way too much that we want to see, but we only have a week for the entire trip.

USA
Level Contributor
9,465 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: kenai Peninsula

With your interest in the ocean, I recommend just going to Seward after Denali & spending your remaining time there. Lots to do for you to research: exit glacier, Harding ice field hike, all-day sea life cruise (make sure to get far out of the bay), sea life center.

However, research & choose what best fits your interests. Have fun planning!

12. Re: kenai Peninsula

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2014, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about Kenai Fjords National...