We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking for ferry to Victoria from Port Angeles

carrollton, ga
Level Contributor
37 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
parking for ferry to Victoria from Port Angeles

We are staying overnight at Port Angeles and plan on catching the ferry over to Victoria in the morning (the 8:00 am one). As we are only staying overnight one night in Victoria we want to leave our car in Port Angeles. We will be able to walk to our hotel in Victoria very easily from the ferry. My question is where is there a safe place to park our car as it will have our suitcase in it for the rest of our trip. I did not know if the parking lot at the ferry would be safe or not. We will be driving a SUV so there is no covered trunk to hide our luggage.

Thanks in advance.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,287 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: parking for ferry to Victoria from Port Angeles

I have left my car at PA overnite with no problems but I see your dilemma. If your checking out of a PA hotel, perhaps they would keep your luggage overnite?

Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
Level Contributor
9,670 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: parking for ferry to Victoria from Port Angeles

I don't imagine any problem with theft. Take what valuables you can with you. There's a lot of paid parking lots in the terminal area.

Enjoy,

chuck

carrollton, ga
Level Contributor
37 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: parking for ferry to Victoria from Port Angeles

Thank you for your advice. I will ask the hotel if they will hold the luggage but I feel better now if we have to leave the luggage parked in the car.

4. Re: parking for ferry to Victoria from Port Angeles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2017, 13:00
5. Re: parking for ferry to Victoria from Port Angeles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Olympic National Park