We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip from Seattle itinerary.

Which Olympic National Park hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
54 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Day trip from Seattle itinerary.

I only have 1day for a trip from Seattle, we like hiking and love the rain Forrest. We would like a taste of ONP, where should we go? I think we can do 3 locations for the day, thanks. We will be in the area the second week of July.

Edited: 04 June 2013, 06:51
Portland, Oregon
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trip from Seattle itinerary.

Which 3 locations are you thinking of?

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
18,784 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trip from Seattle itinerary.

You might make it to Hurricane Ridge as a super long day trip but not three different locations. I'll let our ONP experts offer an opinion but its hrs of driving to get there and things are very spread out.

Los Angeles...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Day trip from Seattle itinerary.

I would love to see hurricanes ridge, hoh rain, and one of the beach, but that seems too spread out. I was thinking may be hoh rain forest (hike in the hall of mosses), and then go to one of the beach. This might be more feasible?

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day trip from Seattle itinerary.

Not to and from Seattle in one day, unless 12 hours of traveling seems worth it.

You really need a day to get there and a day to get back, plus a day to drive to the rainforest and beach. Even that is rushing, but it can be done.

5. Re: Day trip from Seattle itinerary.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2014, 05:16