Planning to visit Shenandoah Valley and Skyline Drive at the end of June for a week. Have not been there in many years...please advise if you will:
1. Any winery recommendations?
2. Best day hike for moderate difficulty? I'm fit, but not as young as I once was...hopefully any with waterfalls included?
3. Anything cool to see or visit near Massanutten? I remember the spectacular view at Massanutten Gap...
4. Road bike tours or sites to visit by bike?
5. Any spa recommendation ie day spa or fitness activities like rafting, kayaking, tubing, ziplines?
Thanks in advance, much appreciated.