We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tubing

Manhattan, Illinois
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tubing

Does anyone have any info on tubing? I have seen it mentioned in some of the brochures, but no places or guides are mentioned.

Grand Canyon, Zion, and Bryce Canyon...
119 Reviews
from US$511.00*
Bryce Canyon, Zion National Parks...
120 Reviews
from US$227.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Zion National Park...
90 Reviews
from US$598.49*
US$629.99
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Monument...
16 Reviews
from US$948.99*
US$998.99
Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
18,644 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tubing

This place rents the tubes,and has transportation.

www.zionadventures.com

The float starts just outside the park, skirts the town of Springdale,and lasts about 1.5 hours.

Mentioned in this post
Fullerton...
Level Contributor
55 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tubing

I'm thinking maybe the area has seen more than normal snowfall this winter and that the Virgin River may be running high. Anyone have any insight into this ? We're planning to go in June and are hoping to do a little tubing.

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
18,644 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tubing

I don't know about this year,but a few years ago in June the river was raging.They would not allow kids to tube the river,and adults did so at their own risk.Other years it has been fine.

4. Re: Tubing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2010, 05:17