We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buckskin gulch conditions

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
247 posts
Save Topic
buckskin gulch conditions

Hi,

Anyone been recently to the Buckskin Gulch in the past few days ? Going there next week and interested to know the mud and pools of water conditions.

Carlos

3-Day National Parks Tour from Las...
118 reviews
from US$511.00*
Bryce Canyon and Zion Small-Group Tour
112 reviews
from US$227.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Monument...
14 reviews
from US$948.99*
US$998.99
Special Offer
3-Day National Parks Camping Tour...
83 reviews
from US$598.49*
US$629.99
Kipling. SK
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buckskin gulch conditions

Sorry, I have not been to Buckskin. I am sure you are well aware that there are BLM offices and Visitor Centers dedicated to providing you with info about BLM lands, including trail descriptions and trail conditions. The closest one to Buckskin is the paria contact station. This one operates on reduced hours so that you are aware. The other visitor centers are in kanab and big water, depending on what direction you are coming from. There is opportunity to contact them ahead of time via phone or email. I would agree that recent experience would be best coming from a recent hiker/visitor rather than third hand info from a BLM center.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
247 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: buckskin gulch conditions

thanks, I have the contact numbers for the Kanab BLM office. Just got some feedback on twitter from people that were there last week.

3. Re: buckskin gulch conditions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2014, 07:18