We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet-ski, parasailing, etc..Do not go to Bonifay Water Sports

Which Pensacola Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Memphis, Tennessee
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Jet-ski, parasailing, etc..Do not go to Bonifay Water Sports

Bonifay has the absolute worst employees ever!!! They were so rude... my cousin was constantly ignored while trying to get service, so she said the other girl that was on break could she ask the girl to service her because she keeps ignoring her and helping the people who came in after us, the girl rolled her eyes and says " im done talking to you goodbye"... secondly.. we put our names on the schedule for parasailing, they took our cards for purchase, and when the time came, the girl says, "I was so busy I didnt charge your card, I forgot , so you will have to wait another hour"..

Pensacola Beach...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jet-ski, parasailing, etc..Do not go to Bonifay Water Sports

We went for waverunners, and we had to wait a half hour for the boss to return before we could go, because we had to take a safety course. They gave us an extra 15 minuites as compensation. The one female cashier with brownish black hair was adorable.

Michigan, North...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jet-ski, parasailing, etc..Do not go to Bonifay Water Sports

well i have to disagree i went there and they were awesome especially there parasailing boat crew the friendliest place on the beach my cousin went to radical rides next door and said the prices were a lot more and their jet skis were always breaking down they had to get towed in. Keep up the good work Bonifay.. we will be back next year. your friends from Michigan.

Michigan, North...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jet-ski, parasailing, etc..Do not go to Bonifay Water Sports

well i have to disagree i went there and they were awesome especially there parasailing boat crew the friendliest place on the beach my cousin went to radical rides next door and said the prices were a lot more and their jet skis were always breaking down they had to get towed in. Keep up the good work Bonifay.. we will be back next year. your friends from Michigan.

Pensacola, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Jet-ski, parasailing, etc..Do not go to Bonifay Water Sports

And you're %1000 sure you weren't being a b*tch? I have to ask, ya know, I have a job and there's a few customers I would love to do that to.

5. Re: Jet-ski, parasailing, etc..Do not go to Bonifay Water Sports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2014, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Pensacola Beach