We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does this exist!!??

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
28 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Does this exist!!??

On the Florida panhandle is there a small house or cottage to rent like 1 or 2 bedroom that would have access to a pool and is directly on the beach, as in walk from door to beach? I am having problems finding anything like that so maybe it does not exist. I. Would like a house because I am bringing my 2 year old and think house would be nice to have big deck for him to play on. Thank you so much!!!

Atlanta
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Does this exist!!??

Been looking for the same thing exactly!! Vrbo doesn't seem to have anything that matches either but we haven't tried the condo route either.

Atlanta
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Does this exist!!??

Been looking for the same thing exactly!! Vrbo doesn't seem to have anything that matches either but we haven't tried the condo route either.

Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does this exist!!??

I don't know about this area, but I know there are properties like that (maybe without the pool access) on Anna Maria Island.

4. Re: Does this exist!!??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2014, 07:16