We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas in North Carolina Mountains

Miami
Level Contributor
20 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas in North Carolina Mountains

I'll be vacationing the last week of December with my wife and four year old. We will be staying in Bryson city. What are some good Christmas activities that we can do while we are there. It really doesn't matter where in North Carolina, as long it's something worth the drive. I all ready booked the polar express and the Baltimore. But if there are any small town events or must see decorations, those would also be great.

Thanks!

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
7,467 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas in North Carolina Mountains

Smoky Mountain Travel Guides - Bryson City, Cherokee, Fontana ...

www.greatsmokies.com/Travel Guides from the Bryson City NC Chamber of Commerce official web site. ...

Maybe this website will help you.

Miami
Level Contributor
20 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas in North Carolina Mountains

Thank you for the links, I was hoping to find holiday activities, but most sights don't post them till later in the year.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
450 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas in North Carolina Mountains

Over the mountain in Gatlinburg Tn. has a beautiful light display downtown. It is over an hour drive through the national park. Might be a hard drive at night going through the park.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
7,467 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas in North Carolina Mountains

www.cityofknoxville.org/christmas

You may to watch Knoxville activities after they are updated.

5. Re: Christmas in North Carolina Mountains

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2013, 10:15