We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Salt/Mineral water pools-Massage a bonus!

Oregon
Level Contributor
408 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for Salt/Mineral water pools-Massage a bonus!

Looking for a place to stay the night of 02/14 that has a VERY warm salt water pool. Massage option would be great. Do not want to travel much more South than Florence as we are coming form Portland..Moderate price. While I know the coast here well perhaps I missed a place such as this...

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,220 posts
1,081 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for Salt/Mineral water pools-Massage a bonus!

Not my area of expertise . . . lol I don't have a clue. Maybe Salishan spa? Overleaf in Yachats?

Did find this, but don't think it's at a hotel: http://www.cannonbeachspa.com/hydro.html

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
4,786 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for Salt/Mineral water pools-Massage a bonus!

I doubt you will find a VERY warm pool but both the Tolovana Inn and Ashley Inn have saline pools.

Troutdale, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Hood River, Troutdale, Cascade Locks, The Dalles, Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,164 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for Salt/Mineral water pools-Massage a bonus!

It's not beach, but Bonnyville Hotsprings and spa might be enjoyable. They have some suites with enclosed hot tubs.

It's on the Washington side very near Cascade Locks in the Gorge. That's out 84 east.

Oregon
Level Contributor
408 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for Salt/Mineral water pools-Massage a bonus!

Yes, very familar with the Gorge there and Bonneville. Might say I had a vested interest in Carson Hot Springs (THE best mineral water around)until it all went to hell. Guess it is geographically impossible to get similar water at the coast!(What? no volcanos at the beach?) I am craving waves and ocean but looks like we may end up at Ka-nee-ta for the water and massages.LOL...

Troutdale, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Hood River, Troutdale, Cascade Locks, The Dalles, Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,164 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for Salt/Mineral water pools-Massage a bonus!

Well, you have fun where ever you end up.

6. Re: Looking for Salt/Mineral water pools-Massage a bonus!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2010, 07:18