We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NYC to Nova Scotia

Bronx, New York...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
NYC to Nova Scotia

Planning a week long camping trip in my teardrop trailer - suggestions where to stop including final stop in Nova Scotia - leaving NYC - suggested places to stop along the way would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NYC to Nova Scotia

Are you planning on driving from NYC to Nova Scotia AND back in the same week? If so, you won't have much time to really spend anywhere. It is almost 900 miles from NYC to Halifax. When are you planning on travelling? Where in Nova Scotia were you headed?

Bronx, New York...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NYC to Nova Scotia

Probably about ten days - have no idea where in Nova Scotia I want to end up - open to all suggestions - just heard people talk about camping NYC to there so I figure I give it a shot. Probably around the third week in July.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NYC to Nova Scotia

www.novascotia.com/en/home/default.aspx# is your website of choice. Visit it, see how large Nova Scotia really is, the distance between cities/towns/attractions. Most folks like to visit Cape Breton Island http://www.cbisland.com/ and there are wonderful areas to see there, and campgrounds to choose from. Do a little homework first, and then visit the Nova Scotia forum for more in depth information and advice.

4. Re: NYC to Nova Scotia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2014, 06:17