We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How is cell phone coverage in the Damariscotta Lake area?

Connecticut
Level Contributor
28 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
How is cell phone coverage in the Damariscotta Lake area?

We will be directly on the lake. How is the cell phone coverage there? How about in town and in the Boothbay area?

Maine
Level Contributor
893 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How is cell phone coverage in the Damariscotta Lake area?

I can't comment directly on coverage at the lake, but I haven't had any service trouble in Boothbay. It will depend on your provider though. Verizon and ATT seem to have the best coverage. When I moved back to Maine I had Sprint and their service doesn't go much further north than Portland.

Mid Coast Maine...
Level Contributor
794 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How is cell phone coverage in the Damariscotta Lake area?

It is hard to stay. It should be pretty good, but there are some mysterious dead zones throughout Maine that for no reason at all where your cell phone will die, then pick up a signal again a little bit down the road.

3. Re: How is cell phone coverage in the Damariscotta Lake area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 18:17