We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Edgewater Resort & Spa

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
The Edgewater Resort & Spa

Hi, I've booked a Beach front deluxe room and just wondering if anyone knows which is the best level to stay in, 1, 2 or 3?

The resort recommends the first floor but then I thought that the third would be better as you will see out a far and you won't have people walking above you.

Any comments would be much appreciated.

9 replies to this topic
Arorangi
Level Contributor
556 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Edgewater Resort & Spa

There are no elevators to the floors - so you will great pretty fit / very quickly if you choose the top floor.

RBB

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Edgewater Resort & Spa

Then the bottom floor it is.. haha.. thanks for your reply

Arorangi
Level Contributor
556 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Edgewater Resort & Spa

Good decision - going up and down the stairs can become a real drag...

Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands, Auckland
Level Contributor
13,312 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Edgewater Resort & Spa

Kia Orana Betty, welcome to the forum,

It might pay to check with the resort again about their recommendations. To ensure that you will have good privacy from other guests walking past the ground floor, perhaps the first level would be a better position if you wont mind the stairs. But also for improved views as well.

Kia manuia.

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: The Edgewater Resort & Spa

Two years ago we stayed on level one. There was an ant problem and the whirlpool water was brown. We moved to the third level and glad we did. The view was great.

6. Re: The Edgewater Resort & Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 October 2013, 07:05

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Edgewater Resort & Spa

Hi, thanks for your reply, it's a hard decision as I think the 3rd level would have the better view however the ground floor is closer to the beach, decisions, decisions.

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: The Edgewater Resort & Spa

Betty O,

I would be more than happy to send you pics of the view if you message me with your email.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The Edgewater Resort & Spa

Hi, that would be great it is nthland_gal@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Reply to: The Edgewater Resort & Spa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Arorangi