We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset studios or Aruba beach Villas?

Which Malmok Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Port Orange, Florida
Level Contributor
112 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset studios or Aruba beach Villas?

Wondering if anyone was familiar with both properties and could recommend one over the other? I read that the beach in this area is pretty rocky. How far to a nice sandy, swimming/snorkeling beach? We like to stay in smaller outside of the main area places but love ocean front/ view....any other recommendations would be welcome.

1 reply
NJ
Level Contributor
1,380 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset studios or Aruba beach Villas?

We were staying at Sunset Beach studios last year and loved the area. Beach there is made of old shells and corals and I loved my morning walks there. We rented a car and was spending time at Boca Catalina (less then a minute drive from SBS) or Arashi beach. All studios have own deck or patio area, there is nice pool and huge palapa, grills. We rented beachfront studio and was watching beautiful sunsets from our deck. From my research Beach Villas have common /shared deck area (which is a big NO for us). They also have small sandy beach and palapa but I would not swim there when Boca Catalina is so close by. They are walking distance from each other. We loved Malmok location - peaceful...

Reply to: Sunset studios or Aruba beach Villas?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Malmok Beach
Recent Conversations