We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car and driver needed please

Which Tanjung Benoa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
car and driver needed please

Hi all

Really would like a recommendation for a reliable driver and car, we will be staying at the Conrad Bali and would like to do some sightseeing. 3/4 days methinks. All help much appreciated.thanks

16 replies to this topic
The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car and driver needed please

I used a wonderful , reliable and very nice driver for 3 1/2 weeks.

Driving is not his only job but he loves to drive and has a very good car, a Kijang Innova (spacious and good airco). Good English.

He lives iin Denpasar so would be perfect :

Made Sumartana, madesumartana@yahoo.com

Ton

Queensland
Level Contributor
525 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: car and driver needed please

you could try Made Sukarma. His website has some tours on it for information for you as well.

http://www.balidiscoveryexperience.com/

He will not take you where you do not want to go, he will give suggestions and you make the decisions on where to go and what to see

He is a licenced guide and his vehicle is registered for tours and insured as well, a lot of the drivers do not have this list of registrations

He was on the trip advisor recommended drivers list....a list that was created by the administrators only of a few drivers who have proven themselves to be trustworthy.

List was removed due to some nasty personal attacks to the caretaker of the list.

Canberra
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: car and driver needed please

I used Buda (pronounced like Buddha), based on recommendations here. He was great and we would definitely use him again. Very friendly, very professional, kid friendly, reliable. Listed on Facebook under Nyoman Budayasa.

budayasa_nyoman@yahoo.co.id

+62 81999964379

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
877 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: car and driver needed please

I have just got back from Bali & over the last couple of trips have used a number of drivers some recommended on trip advisor the one I would recommend over all I have used is Made Chepot he has a new car only a couple of months old big enough to comfortably take 7 passengers. He was absolutely amazing so personable & funny with excellent english He is a husband & father with 3 daughters & I now class him as a friend. His prices are

250,000RP for 1/2 day & 400,000RP for a full day.

Tell him Jeanette & John sent you

Made Chepot

Ph. +6281 338 174 561

Email Mychepot@yahoo.com

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: car and driver needed please

Hi Ton

thanks so much I will get myself sorted!

Fiona

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: car and driver needed please

Thanks so much I will get on the case!

Fiona

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: car and driver needed please

Hi jeannette and John

It is always great to get a reccommendation like this, thank you so much

Fiona

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: car and driver needed please

Made Sumartana's phone is (62) 0813 3798 8151 .

He is 46, works for Taksu Spa in Ubud and got a University Degree last year. Serious but very reliable and nice man.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
318 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: car and driver needed please

Thanks JeanetteCO,

Here in Bali at the present time, remember reading your post back home and needing a driver. Emailed Made Chepot late last night received prompt response. He picked us up at 4.00pm from Legian today drove us to Tanlot then onto Jimbaran bay for dinner and returned us to our hotel. What a delightful man with such a great sense of humour. He had us all in stitches. Great service, terrific comfortable car an safe driver. Will be using him again.

His email address is Mychepot@yahoo.com.

Paralimni, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: car and driver needed please

Came across your post whilst checking out Benoa. My wife and I are visiting during a cruise in Oct 14 so based n your recommendaton and his web site we are going to book him.

Reply to: car and driver needed please
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tanjung Benoa