We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving in Bali/Benoa on cruise ship.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
Save Topic
Arriving in Bali/Benoa on cruise ship.

Partner and I will be in Bali 9 April would like to go to elephant safari park and return to ship after.Would like to know cost.How do we contact a T/A driver.

15 replies to this topic
Coolum Beach
Level Contributor
83 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arriving in Bali/Benoa on cruise ship.

should be drivers on wharf when you arrive. normally we have a driver for the whole day costs $50

2. Re: Arriving in Bali/Benoa on cruise ship.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 January 2014, 11:35

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,972 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arriving in Bali/Benoa on cruise ship.

nyomandana you cannot advertise on trip advisor, moderators will remove your post.

Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
13,972 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arriving in Bali/Benoa on cruise ship.

Frank

If you would like the contact details of a reliable driver send me a personal message and I will pass the details onto you.

Arriving at the port there will be drivers but it will be less stressful having a driver waiting for you without having to go through negotiating price and then not knowing what quality of car you will be taken to. E mailing and booking a driver will make the whole thing easier.

You will pay the driver a full day fee, he will take you where you need to go and it is up to you to pay admission fees. With what / if any spare time you have the driver will show you what he can in the time left before returning you to the port.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Arriving in Bali/Benoa on cruise ship.

tried to send a message to Dean re driver ,was advised that the e-mail address you sent me was not in the right format like @ etc.can you advise me in this.

Frankr

Checiny, Poland
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Arriving in Bali/Benoa on cruise ship.

you also can try gejor at www.candidasataxi.blogspot.com may be he can help u for the transportation service

Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
13,972 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Arriving in Bali/Benoa on cruise ship.

hi Frank did you use balidistinctionteam@gmail.com

or

deanbalidean@gmail.com

??

Dean also has a Facebook page

https:/…143773206072

Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
13,972 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Arriving in Bali/Benoa on cruise ship.

Frank I just read the 2nd private message you sent me, I think you must have used the link I gave you to Dean as an e mail address, the first link I gave you was a link to his web site for you to read about Dean, that was not his e mail.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Arriving in Bali/Benoa on cruise ship.

Thanks again.

Frank.

Perth, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Arriving in Bali/Benoa on cruise ship.

what is the cost for a full day driver and how do we contact them to book before we arrive

Reply to: Arriving in Bali/Benoa on cruise ship.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tanjung Benoa