We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nanny required January for a week

Perth
Level Contributor
469 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Nanny required January for a week

Staying in the Tanjung Benoa area and requiring some one to help look after our 2 children (2 & 4 years). Required between noon and 11.00pm. Mainly to come to lunch with us, sit with them for an afternnon sleep and stay with them whilst we go out for dinner.

Hoping for some suggestions and an indication of what I would exect to pay.

Wonthaggi, Australia
Level Contributor
901 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nanny required January for a week

You should pay around 35000rp an hour, I'm going in october with my 1 & 3 year olds, I've organised a lady named Yuli through Bali Holiday Nanny Services, they have a fb page if you want to check them out, the owner is Debbie. I'll let you know how we go!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nanny required January for a week

how did it go??? :)

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
885 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nanny required January for a week

I've organised a girl named Vera who works for some of the Hotels as a nanny/babysitter, She also looked after my girlfriends Children while they were on holidays their and she highly recommends her, said she was absolutely amazing and wanted to bring her home with her

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nanny required January for a week

Let us know after your holiday how it went - so if she is good we can then refer her to others ......

Enjoy and thanks

Canberra
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nanny required January for a week

I have a nanny who we used last year and will use again for our next 3 trips. She was with an agency but freelances now. I have referred her to a number of people via various forums and all have been exceptionally happy with her. She still sends sms once a month asking how the kids are going. She even remembered bubby's birthday. She has nanny qualifications (18 month course) and a young daughter if her own. She was so devoted to my kids.

I would happily recommend her to anyone. PM me for more info.

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
885 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nanny required January for a week

I will definately let you know how it goes after trip.... Not long to wait now

Wollongong
Level Contributor
51 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nanny required January for a week

Ellabana we are heading over in July with our 14 month old for our first Bali trip. Can you PM your nanny's details?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
95 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nanny required January for a week

I have a local friend Itcha, she is 21 years old and has a one year old daughter, she is a great girl who speaks good english, I know she could really do with the money, if your interested I can give you her number, A truely beautiful girl that I am in regular contact with

9. Re: Nanny required January for a week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 05:15