We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a good, clean spa close to Aston Bali?

Canada
Level Contributor
248 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a good, clean spa close to Aston Bali?

Any reviews on good full service spa within walking distance of Aston?

Perth West Australia
Level Contributor
157 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a good, clean spa close to Aston Bali?

Not walking distance, but try Valentinos. Ring to book 0361777960 - they pick up and deliver back to your hotel. Clean, Air Con, fantastic massage! Only down side is that they get very busy around 4pm on. I go aroung noon to 2pm - very quiet. Best massage I have had. Around 300,000 Rp for 2 hours, inc pick up and delivery.

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a good, clean spa close to Aston Bali?

walking distance more spas than you could imagine, laguna - just down the rd, lots of little massage places including a fish spa across the rd and to the right - 1 k to the left - Jari Mesari - 1 k to the right - Thalllosso Bali -

lots and lots of place to go - Joy is also very good - just to the right of the Aston Bali - in the little block of shops set back from the rd - next to the pharmacy and the silver jewelry gallery

Umina Beach...
Level Contributor
70 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a good, clean spa close to Aston Bali?

Winesome, what did you decide was a great spa in Tanjung Benoa? If any? We will be at the Conrad..I am in the business so a tad fussy ..

Edited: 21 July 2012, 11:17
Canada
Level Contributor
248 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a good, clean spa close to Aston Bali?

We went to the Bali Green Spa in Kuta clean and great treatments, they do pickup & drop off included, also very good prices booking thru there web site. We did the 4hour pkg for 50 US...great service....very fast to reply to your e-mails

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a good, clean spa close to Aston Bali?

Jill I would consider Jari Menari its pretty close to the Conrad, opposite the Suites to be exact.

http://www.jarimenarinusadua.com/

I loved the set up, but found that they really worked me hard - crossing my pain thresholds many times, and did not undertstand - softer.

I'm a bit of a wimp - and normally have treatments for the luxury and relaxation rather than to get muscle strain fixed.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for a good, clean spa close to Aston Bali?

Jari Menari is great for massage, but that's all they do. Very clean premises, change rooms, showers, etc. All male masseurs. We were at the Conrad and walked across the road to them. I had a pedicure at a different spa just down the road, same side as Conrad, not that fabulous but ok.

Canada
Level Contributor
248 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for a good, clean spa close to Aston Bali?

Well Bali Green Spa, did a great massage very strong ....but felt good. Was a wonderul body scrub, rose petal bath, mosturire treatment & facial & creme hairbath for 50$...very clean & garden setting

I would total recomend

8. Re: Looking for a good, clean spa close to Aston Bali?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Tanjung Benoa