We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

diving schools

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
135 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
diving schools

i am trying again to get info about any scuba diving schools near the grand mirage resort we have booked to go to the resort in march has no one on the forum any info they can give me i know there is not any on the property we really need to know to sort diving out asap

thanks susan

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
19,045 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: diving schools

Hi mummy. Top of my list would be the award winning Bali Diving Academy. They're a Sanur based outfit, but most of the dive operators will do hotel pick ups/drop offs in other resorts. They have some quite good reviews on TA.

If you definately want something Tanjung Benoa based, then Yos Marine Adventure are based there.

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
135 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: diving schools

have you a phone no or e mail address for them please also what currency is the local one and will we need it to pay for the dives and can i get it through currency exchange here sorr to be a pest

thanks susan

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
19,045 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: diving schools

Contact details on the top right of their website:

http://www.scubali.com/

Yos have just a contact form:

yosdive.com/general.php-item=contactus.htm

The local currency is the Indonesian Rupiah. You can buy in the UK, but you'll get a terrible exchange rate, so take your pounds sterling and exchange there for the better rate.

No need to apologise, we are here to serve and protect.

4. Re: diving schools

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 09:15
Get answers to your questions about Tanjung Benoa
Recent Conversations