We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Hampshire
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

Hi,

Has anyone travelled to Bali this time of the year and can tell me what the weather is like? I have only ever been in March and the weather was lovely.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Weather

i have been in March and it will not ruin your holiday or even your honeymoon

By March the monsoon has really settled down - so its warm and sunny during the day, with humidity increasing as the afternoon wears on. Around three pm the storm clouds gather and then the rains starts.

We always found that this was a great time to sit on the balcony, have a few drinks and watch the storm - the thunder and lightening can be amazing.

Honeymooners however this could be a good time for a nap ..........

We found that we got up and out early so that we were back by mid afternoon.

Most afternoons the storm will clear and you can then go out to dinner to freshly washed streets.

Hampshire
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Weather

I went March last year and can honestly say I preferred it to June - a lot less wind and a bit warmer.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14,195 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Weather

I agree, emz8. We went last July and the only time we swam, including 16 yr old, was at Waterbom Park. Just not hot enough for us. This March we swam a lot more. We are also from Perth and used to hot summers which is what we like.

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Weather

The one year I went in July, I found that the middle of the day was hot 32 degrees but it was not warm enough to swim before 10am and by about 330 It was cooling down a little again

15. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2013, 10:17