We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
135 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

We are now weeks off our first trip to Bali we are going to the grand mirage in tanjung benoa could someone please tell me what the weather will be like we arrive the 2nd march till the 23rd I hope someone can help I know there are many experts out there

Thanks Susan

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

Expect late wet season weather patterns, occasional showers and rain, patchy clouds and warm, both night and day.

If you look at historical weather information recorded at the airport on Bali, not far from where you will be, then you will note that the temperature in the first week of March never fell below 22 °C, the max was 32 °C, and the average min was 24 °C with an average max of 30 °C.

There was 17.3 mm of rain during the first week of March 2012, the next week the temps were not significantly different but there was 52.7mm of rain.

In the 3rd week of March the temps were not significantly different but there was 70mm of rain.

Normally as the season progresses the rainfall decreases, but that is not set in concrete, the 4th week of March 2012 provided 103mm of rain (again,at the airport). There was some wind.

Edited: 28 December 2012, 15:46
sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

I find that by March the monsoon has got into a routine, hot and sunny in the morning - but from about 2 or 3 in the afternoon the clouds appear and then the afternoon storm.

A hour or so or rain - then it clears again.

The storms are often dramatic and awesome to sit in the bar or on your balcony with a cool drink and watch.

Then go out to dinner in the refreshed air

perth
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

dont worry you will get plenty of sunshine. the rain is brief, but dramatic.

Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
Level Contributor
3,591 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

I was in Bali this year in March and the weather was perfect - hot and humid.

It wasn't until very early April that we got rain.

5. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2014, 10:16