We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Custom art work in Tanjung Benoa

Which Tanjung Benoa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Custom art work in Tanjung Benoa

Hi there

We are heading to the Nusa Dua area in May and would like to get some copies of artwork painted from pictures/photos. Does anyone know of any good artists in the Tanjung Benoa/Nusa Dua area that will undertake this sort of work? Alternatively can anyone recommend any good art galleries in the area? Dont want to have the hassle of leaving the area to go to Ubud, Seminyak etc.

Singapore, Singapore
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Custom art work in Tanjung Benoa

Hi Megan, as far I known hard to look for the artwork copies there, you should go to Kuta area, thks

Brisbane
Level Contributor
718 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Custom art work in Tanjung Benoa

there are a few places along jl pratama that will be able to accommodate you with copies of art works. we bought a nice piece from a stall opposite the grand mirage. i had a card but i think i threw it out. i'll have a look later.

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Custom art work in Tanjung Benoa

Lots of little art places down that end of Jalan Pratama

4. Re: Custom art work in Tanjung Benoa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Tanjung Benoa