We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private beach dinner at Grand Mirage?

Wales
Level Contributor
42 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Private beach dinner at Grand Mirage?

Was just wondering if anyone knew the price of a private dinner on the beach at the Grand Mirage? Have looked online and cant seem to find anything, would like to know in advance to budget how much spending money to take with us and also do we need to book before we arrive in resort? If anyone has had this dinner was it worth the price etc? What food did you have?

Thank you :)

1. Re: Private beach dinner at Grand Mirage?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 January 2014, 21:05
Wales
Level Contributor
42 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private beach dinner at Grand Mirage?

Yes that's very true :) I just thought it would be a nice surprise for my boyfriend as he surprised me with the holiday. :)

Thanks

3. Re: Private beach dinner at Grand Mirage?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2015, 05:17