We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moana Sands beachfront Villas

Wellington, New...
4 posts
Save Topic
Moana Sands beachfront Villas

We are coming with our family to Moana Sands beachfront villas in April 2011.

Are there any photos available of the beach and surrounds?

Any suggestions for holidaying in the area. We range in age from 3 to 65! Really looking forward to being there

Rarotonga
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Moana Sands beachfront Villas

Kia Orana Nanna Tisha,

If you have a look at the Reviews section (just type in Moana Sands in the search box) you find some pictures.

tripadvisor.com/…26095124

Pakou

Wellington, New...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Moana Sands beachfront Villas

Kia Orana! Thank you Pakou.But I am confused as there is a Moana Sands hotel as well as the Moana Sands Beach villa at Vaimaaga and it is hard to tell which is which. I will try again. Many thanks. T

Edited: 25 November 2010, 02:08
nz
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
6,101 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Moana Sands beachfront Villas

Hi NannaTisha

Yes, it is confusing about the two properties. Most of the photos on their own site are of the hotel, with only a couple of the villas and most of those are of interiors.

I'm fairly sure that Vai Villas are right next door to the villas. You might like to check with the Villas on this. If so, there are lots and lots of beach photos on the Vai Villas website.

Wellington, New...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Moana Sands beachfront Villas

Thank you nzlilibet. The Moana Sands Beachfront Villas are not part of the hotel but are west of there at Vaimaanga. Any more info?

nz
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
6,101 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Moana Sands beachfront Villas

Hi again Nanaa Tisha

Yes, I know where the Villas are. Sorry, I obviously didn't make myself clear.

I think that Vai Villas are right next door to the Moana Sands Villas. I mentioned that because Vai Villas have a good series of beach photos on their site, which being (as I believe) are next door to Moana Sands Villas will give you a good idea of what to expect. This shows some of Vai Villas beach views, but check with Moana Sands that they are actually next door to Moana Sands Villas.

http://www.vaivillas.com/gallery.php

You can expect a good beach there, but can understand your wanting to see some images. I would, too.

Hope this helps. Can understand your wanting to get as much information as possible while waiting for your holiday. Anticipation is part of the holiday itself I think.

Wellington, New...
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Moana Sands beachfront Villas

Thanks you so much. I will check those out again.

7. Re: Moana Sands beachfront Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2011, 05:32
Get answers to your questions about Vaimaanga
More Vaimaanga Topics