We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Topics

Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Topic
Topics

I can only see 17 topics on here, wherve they all gone?? Or is just me that can only see 17??

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Topics

Hi Mash ,yeah i can only see 17.

Whats going on ????

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Topics

Hi again i think its strange in that the dates of topics are not all just recent

some go back to May,very strange.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Topics

By the way the time of my replies this morning was not 4am as stated at the side of topic,very strange!!!!!

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Topics

oh the time of my postings has changed from 4am now to the correct time that i posted lol

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,771 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Topics

I happened to see youir post on the Support Forum. I am not at all familiar with your Forum or any possible issues, but you may get a response from an actual TA staff person by sending an e-mail with your inquiry to

Forumsupport@tripadvisor.com

It may take afew days especially over a weekend.

I am not aware of any similar situation on any other Forum.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
731 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Topics

Hi all,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are looking into the problem now and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve it!

Many apologies for the inconvenience!

Best regards,

TA_Louise

Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Topics

Thankyou

Pokhara, Nepal
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Topics

transportation is the main important for human now a days here are many means of transportaion use like bus , taxi etc but i know one things where we can travel on different way so please visit http://www.hugheship.com/ships-for-charter/ hope all of we enjoy over there.

9. Re: Topics

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 18:42
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations