We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

blue view apartments

Cheshire
Level Contributor
47 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
blue view apartments

Hi my mate owns a few apartments here which i have rented off him for 2 weeks in july does anyone no how far these apartments are from Altinkum centre or if there is anything goinig on around the blue view apartments.

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: blue view apartments

asemconstruction.com/properties-in-altinkum-…

Darlington, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: blue view apartments

We are looking to rent a one bedroom apartment ourselves in this complex does your friend have any spare over the summer period please

Cheshire
Level Contributor
47 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: blue view apartments

yes email showarth63@hotmail.com they have two apartments at the blue view for rental. sorry for the delay getting back to you if you contact them let them no Degsey from iceland (warrington) give you the info i work with Mark who owns them

Darlington
Level Contributor
3 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: blue view apartments

We are over the road in clover court. Location is quiet. Beach and resort center are 20-30 minutes walk but we usually get the dolmus. Area still being developed and before the credit crunch was on the up.

Darlington
Level Contributor
3 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: blue view apartments

We are over the road in clover court. Location is quiet. Beach and resort center are 20-30 minutes walk but we usually get the dolmus. Area still being developed and before the credit crunch was on the up.

6. Re: blue view apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2013, 10:22
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations