We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activities in altinkum?

Liverpool, United...
7 posts
Save Topic
Activities in altinkum?

Going to turkey in a few weeks it's my first ever holiday so I don't know how I go about sorting days out and stuff. I booked through firstchoice and they have the option to book days out through them as well but I was wondering if I could get them cheaper anywhere else?

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Activities in altinkum?

Hi Stacey.You're best off waiting til you get thereto book trips.There are several tour agents offering lots of trips and activities.To give you an idea of what's to do and prices check out zazatours.com

Liverpool, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Activities in altinkum?

Thanks for your advice :) I'm staying at the venosa beach hotel if you would know of any tour agents near there? I looked on zazatours.com but was reluctant to book through them as I didn't know how reliable they are?

uk
Level Contributor
140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Activities in altinkum?

will also be staying at venosa towards middle may let me know what its like and how you get on with booking tours and anything that may be helpful about the hotel thank you

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Activities in altinkum?

Stacey, Zaza are fine.We have used them for transfers, car hire and a couple of trips for the past 6 years and no complaints.The Venosa is about 10-15 minute drive outside of Altinkum in an area called Yesilkent there are dolmus services right outside the hotel but for any bookings you make with Zaza or any other company they should pick you up and drop you off there.

Liverpool, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Activities in altinkum?

I'll write a review when I'm home so you can have an idea of what it is like there :)

Liverpool, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Activities in altinkum?

Thanks very much for your advice! Can you book through zaza online? I'd quite like to get most of the week planned out before I go and use tour agents for the days I have spare once I get over there :)

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Activities in altinkum?

Dont think there's an online booking service as such.If you email them they will record your booking and you just pay when you see them.This is Turkey so things like this are done in a seemingly casual manner.

I always email them about what we want, car hire, boat trip, Ephesus, etc and they'll give you all the details days/times/prices and then you advise them of what you want and just pay them the price when you see them, either in one of their offices or indeed when they call to pick you up.They have three offices, two down in the resort centre near Dolphin Square and one up on Ege Road nearer the main town, Didim.

In case you don't know Altinkum is the beach precinct of the town of Didim.

Liverpool, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Activities in altinkum?

Thank you very much for your advice! I will wait until I get over there and get someone to point me in the direction of their offices. Thank you again for the advice with it being my first holiday I've felt abit lost trying to plans things!

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Activities in altinkum?

No worries.Where are you staying?I just realised those place names probably won't mean anything to you if you've never been!

What trips/activities are you interested in?Maybe I can tell you what to expect?Are there kids in your party?

Liverpool, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Activities in altinkum?

It's Venosa beach and spa in altinkum and that's all I know really not being too familiar with names and places! I think as it's my first holiday it'll be a case of wandering around a bit lost for the first day or so! I want to go to Ephesus and I think I saw a trip to Dalyan (I don't know if that's the correct spelling) which looked good and maybe a water park as well. No children, just my boyfriend and myself are going.

Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations