We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ECigs/Vaping in Turkey

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
ECigs/Vaping in Turkey

Hi guys, i'm flying to Bodrum in August and was wondering if anyone has had any problems taking their ecig/vaping stuff through the airport with them?

I've read a few reports of people having them confiscated but then there's loads of reports where people have been absolutely fine with them so i'm unsure as to what's what really.

Also anyone that has been this year how did you take your stuff through? Was it in your hand luggage or checked luggage?

Any help would be much appreciated as i quit at Christmas and not quite sure i'm ready to go 2 weeks without anything and really don't want to end up back on the cigs for the fortnight.

Thanks in advance.

Surrey
Level Contributor
448 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ECigs/Vaping in Turkey

Interested too in replies going in Aug to Bodrum & will be lost without my e cig

Jo

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ECigs/Vaping in Turkey

There is no problem taking it in as the e cig is less than 100ml in liquid. If you have additional liquid in bottles over 100 ml like all other liquid it must be packed in your case. My friend brought it in June in her hand luggage in plastic bag as contained liquid but put the spare liquid in her case. While in the airport both here and in Turkey she only 'vaped ' in the loo as not sure what rule was. Used all the time in the resort and no problem just curious questions and also met others thinking of using it to quit and asking about it. Many Turks use e cig but not sold in shops only on line or by phone from Istanbul. Bring enough liquid and spare filters etc as if breaks etc you will be stuck.

Edited: 10 July 2014, 00:59
3. Re: ECigs/Vaping in Turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations