We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

caribbean resort w/no spring breakers in Mar

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
45 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
caribbean resort w/no spring breakers in Mar

Does anyone have a suggestion? My husband and I are looking for a top notch place that will not cater to the spring break scene in March. Beautiful beach, all inclusive or not. Thanks.

Elisabeth

Philly Suburbs
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: caribbean resort w/no spring breakers in Mar

Did you have any luck with your search? I am in the same situation... vacation days to use before March but don't want to deal with the craziness.

Philly Suburbs
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: caribbean resort w/no spring breakers in Mar

Did you have any luck with your search? I am in the same situation... vacation days to use before the end of March, but don't want to deal with the craziness.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
45 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: caribbean resort w/no spring breakers in Mar

No luck yet--someone said St John in the USVI would be a good place to go. I guess there are no guarantees but spring breakers would probably look for more of a party atmosphere and I think St John is pretty laid back. Good luck with your searc h.

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
34 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: caribbean resort w/no spring breakers in Mar

There are no springbreakers in Aruba, you may find a few young kids around but mostly with family or in little groups.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,767 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: caribbean resort w/no spring breakers in Mar

Try resorts in Anguilla.

6. Re: caribbean resort w/no spring breakers in Mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2010, 08:16