We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caribbean honeymoon poll

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,667 posts
245 reviews
Save Topic
Caribbean honeymoon poll

We've been given miles as a gift to fly Delta with and can both fly round trip to thR following places using those sky miles:

Bahamas

Dominican republic

Jamaica

St. Thomas

Puerto Rico

Aruba

I've been to the first 3 listed and while I enjoy them, I'd like to try somewhere different if possible. We are looking for:

Amazing beach(es)

Mid-range prices

A few activities

Honeymoon feeling

I know these are very general but I just like to get others' opinions. I am leaning toward Aruba right now because I hear it has beautiful beaches, lots to do but also romantic vibe.

We usually do all inclusive because it's convenient and we love to enjoy tropical cocktails on vacation. We may or may not do one for HM. We are traveling the first week in September. Okay, now I'm starting to babble, thanks for the input!

Bonaire
Destination Expert
for Bonaire
Level Contributor
2,526 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caribbean honeymoon poll

Of the islands you listed, my favorite is St. Thomas and it's neighbor St. John. However, based on your description of your preferences, I would recommend Aruba.

Good luck!

2. Re: Caribbean honeymoon poll

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 18:16