We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

January where to go?

Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Topic
January where to go?

Hi Everyone!

I have been put in charge to plan a vacation for at least 20 people so far. We have kids from 10-14 years of age. We are looking for somewhere that will entertain them as well as us. If anyone has a suggestion on somewhere to go that will be good and hot. I would REALLY appreciate it. My head is spinning trying to look up resorts. The only place we don't want to go to is Cuba, just because it can be cold there.

Thanks for your help

Cheers

Bonaire
Destination Expert
for Bonaire
Level Contributor
2,585 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: January where to go?

If you want to ensure that the weather is really hot, head as far south in the Caribbean as possible. Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire, Grenada, St. Lucia, Barbados, Tobago - these are all in the southern Caribbean. If you have children to entertain, I would focus on Aruba or Barbados. I think these are good islands for a larger group trip. They both have reliable air access, lots of activities and many lodging choices.

Mentioned in this post
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
Curacao
Curacao
Caribbean
Bonaire
Bonaire
Caribbean
Grenada
Grenada
Caribbean
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
Tobago
Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago
Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: January where to go?

Thank you for your reply. I will be looking more into Aruba and Barbados now. Alot of stress when booking for such a large group.

Mentioned in this post
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
3. Re: January where to go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 12:16