We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A different idea of great beach. Where is it?

Blandford...
Level Contributor
33 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
A different idea of great beach. Where is it?

Can anyone tell me where I would find the best beach for sand sculpting? I have a very different idea of what makes a great beach. First, the sand should be rather fine. Heavy, coarse, gravely sand does not work well. Here is the different part. It seams that most people want an uncrowded, or secluded beach. I prefer just the opposite. The more the merrier. I sculpt only one subject, women. I do life sized sculptures and get my inspiration from the beach. My best works are done with live models. Topless is best. Can someone recomend a beach in the Caribbean where the sand is good, and there will likely be an abundance of topless sunbathers?

Bonaire
Destination Expert
for Bonaire
Level Contributor
2,515 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A different idea of great beach. Where is it?

Hum, check out Orient Bay in St. Martin. I think it meets your criteria.

Another option would be St. Barts or Aruba.

2. Re: A different idea of great beach. Where is it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 01:41