We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Topless in the Caribbean

Providence, Rhode...
1 post
Save Topic
Topless in the Caribbean

Hi, wife and I are planning a trip to the Caribbean in September. We haven't decided which country to visit yet. She wants to try topless sunbathing but wants to go somewhere where is is normal and acceptable. She wants others to be topless so that she can feel comfortable. Not ready for complete nudity. Which area and resorts would you all recommend? We'd like to go to an adults only resort but nothing all out like Hedo... any ideas? Thanks for your help

Toms River, New...
Level Contributor
198 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Topless in the Caribbean

Couples Negril, Couples swept away Jamaica, Village St Jean in St Barts, Esmeralda St Martin. Tita Tulum in Tulum, Curacao, Bonaire, stay with Dutch, French and some Spanish Islands. Keep away from British and US islands.

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
2,383 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Topless in the Caribbean

Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island in Montego Bay, Jamaica is one resort to consider. Sandals is an adults only, couples resort. No swinging/lifestyles folks, or pda's. No gawkers or voyeurs since it's all adult couples. On the main property you'll see a small number of female guests sunning discreetly on their sun loungers. The resort also owns a Private Island about 200 yards off shore accessible by resort shuttle boat. Only hotel guests are allowed on the island. There is a clothing optional section where, our experience over many years, is that 1/2 the guests go topless/nude the other half stay in swimwear. It's the perfect place to 'give it a try'. My wife was uncertain, figuring there would be only models and in her words, 'skinny skinny', women out there. Once she got out there she discovered the guests out there fit the profile of the guests on the main resort...all body shapes, styles, ages, etc. Very chill atmosphere. Nothing happens on the island c/o or textile sections, no loud music, no activities, no nothing. So she said, "Oh what the heck..." and the rest is history. Now it's our favorite spot on property. If you would like to see a Powerpoint presentation my wife and I put together describing the resort, send me a TripAdvisor private message with an appropriate email address to send it too.

New Braunfels, Texas
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Topless in the Caribbean

Try Temptations in Cancun 98% of the women are topless at the pool a good 3 star resort

4. Re: Topless in the Caribbean

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2014, 05:16