We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loved Le Sport, will La Source be even better?

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
442 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Loved Le Sport, will La Source be even better?

We really enjoyed Le Sport (St Lucia) in 2005, and are anticipating the reopening of La Source (Grenada) later this year. So which of these would be the better bet for spring 2007?

I seem to recall Le Sport is due for expansion works soon. When?

UK
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Loved Le Sport, will La Source be even better?

Hello fletch535

If i was you i would go fot Grenada that for sure.

Regarding the expansion of Le Sport. It will be a lot of Villas up in the hill behind the Spa and i can almost garanti you that it will be alot of noise over a long period of time. As the building speed in St Luica is not the greatest. Work should have started all ready but the price on the villas has been to high so they havent sold them all jet and can by that reson not start the work. So it should be by the end of the year and would take you well in to 2007.

So as i said go for Grenada if you can

Have a good one

Mark

2. Re: Loved Le Sport, will La Source be even better?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 21:19