We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help planning

Arkansas
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Topic
Help planning

I'm looking to spend a week at the beach in August and need help. I have been to St Croix twice and stayed on the west end, we absolutly love it here but are looking to try something new. We stay at a very small primary resort w approx 15-20 cottages literally right on the beach. The beach is amazing, crystal clear and very smooth almost glassy it's so calm. We love that its very private abd quiet. We don't care for bars or anything wild, just snorkeling and enjoying the beach. Based in our likes, where else would you recommend us visiting? I'm open to anywhere in the Caribbean-Belize and Bermuda are also a possiability due to hurricane season but I am leaning towards the Caribbean.

Marietta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations, Bonaire
Level Contributor
4,397 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help planning

This generic Caribbean forum gets very little attention, but you have almost perfectly described the island of Providenciales in the Turks & Caicos. It includes probably the very best beach in the Caribbean, Grace Bay Beach, and there are numerous relatively small resorts.

Check the Turks & Caicos forum for more information and suggestions: tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g147395-i212-Turks…

2. Re: Help planning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2014, 05:17