We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cancellation help

Albuquerque
4 posts
Save Topic
cancellation help

I hope someone can help me!! i have made a reservation with the Ku thru their website and with thier posted cancellation ploicy it says a 30 day notice in winter and 21 day in summer. Except winter festival time which is 12/22/07 thru 01/03/08. (not when I am staying) Well, of course I had to cancel which I did 11/06/07 They are telling e=me according to their policy it is a 45 day notice and I will be charged a one nights stay plus 50.00. Well, again no where on the website when you actually make the reservation does it state this and I can not get it resolved to get my full refund. Anyone have this experience and what did you do to get it resolved? Any help will be much appreciated!!!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
459 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: cancellation help

Contact your credit card company and dispute the charge.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cancellation help

I agree. Contact your credit card company. Also, did you make a copy of your reservation. If so, I'd send this in to the card company.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
6,476 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cancellation help

This is one good reason for having a travel agent book you. They would have been able to handle all your problems.

The former advice is really now the best way to go. But stick to your guns and do not back down!!!

Been there/done that (and won!)

Albuquerque
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: cancellation help

Thank you for all your advise. And that is exactly what I did. Contact my credit card company. Again THANK YOU!!

5. Re: cancellation help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 12:16