We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellamare Rental

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Topic
Bellamare Rental

I am thinking of renting Bellamare next year. A concern I have...is it next door to Gwen's Grill and if so, what type of noise might I expect from the restaurant, such as live music during the week. I know I have been down to this end of Shoal Bay, but that was several years ago and I don't remember the location of things.

Any comments from recent renters woul be most helpful.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
459 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellamare Rental

It's not next to Gwens. It's closer to Serenity and in a quiet location. We toured it a few years ago and it was beautiful.

Florida
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellamare Rental

Yes, thats correct...Its not right next to Gwens. Its very quiet at the Bellamare location. You won't hear a thing. Except the crickets.

Florida
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bellamare Rental

And the sloshing of the waves on the rocks! The best noise of all.

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bellamare Rental

Thanks to both of you for the prompt responce. This is exactly what I wanted...a quiet place, pool, and access to the best beach in the caribbean. Now if I can just work a deal on the posted rates. Doesn't hurt to try.

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bellamare Rental

Are you planning to rent the main house? It's absolutely incredible! I love the kitchen/inside/outside dining rooms/living room with glass walls that come down if the weather is inclement. Oh, did I mention the outdoor bathtub off the master bedroom. Ahhhhhhhh!!!! The gazebo with lounge furniture off the pool. Oh, the gazebo overlooks the sea.

It's very, very quiet and one of my fav's.

AXA Beach Bum

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bellamare Rental

Now I have heard from TWO Anguilla experts...I better "Book it Dano" There will be four of us, so I think the main house is a must. The web site pics look awsome.

Thanks all.

Chad

Toronto
Level Contributor
225 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bellamare Rental

Have nothing of value to contribute except...I'M SOOOOO JEALOUS!!! If you need someone to clean the pool or serve you drinks or something, I'm happy to help!

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
2,942 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bellamare Rental

I followed every step of their postings as they meticulously built that place -- it does not get better than that. So much love & care went into every single detail! There is NO downside to being there.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
459 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Bellamare Rental

If you haven't made a decision, this will probably help - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WryZkh_SYs

10. Re: Bellamare Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2009, 06:18