We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rental

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
97 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Car Rental

Who does everyone use for car rental in Anguilla? I know there is a bunch of local companies - but it is hard to choose which one is best? They all seem to offer the same thing.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
6,901 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Rental

I have used Island Car Rental 26 times now and have always been very pleased.

They say that Ronnie Bryant is also quite good.

New York
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
2,179 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Rental

We also have used Island Car rental many many times.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
356 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Rental

We just returned and had used Ronnie Bryant. Our emails prior to trip set the tone of his buissness style..warm, reliable, and a true gentleman. He is a man who wears many hats. You will find him interesting and reasonable! It seemed to me everyone we met used his service. We would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Texas
Level Contributor
235 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Rental

In my three trips to Anguilla I have always rented cars from Andy, whose office is right at Blowing Point. He is the most upbeat, friendly person who helps in every way possible. Given what Andy has done over the years, I won't rent from anyone but him.

We just got back from Anguilla a few days again and Andy saved our last days there. We were supposed to stay in a three bedroom apartment, but it was locked all day and we were unable to contact the owner. At about 6 PM on Saturday night we called Andy. 5 minutes later, he found us a 2 bedroom apartment in a better location and $40 a night cheaper.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
97 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car Rental

Could anyone tell me which offices/rental cos.Andy & Ronnie are with? Need to get their contact info to send them an email. Thanks! Leaving in 11 days - so we are getting close to our 10 day countdown :-)

Texas
Level Contributor
235 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Car Rental

I always just call Andy. His number is 264-497-0712. Dial it just like a US phone number.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
97 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Car Rental

Great! - Googled & found Ronnie's site too!

KAP
USA
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
310 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Car Rental

Highly recommend Ronnie.

Parsippany, NJ
Level Contributor
294 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Car Rental

I cannot comment on others, but I will say that you will not be disappointed in Ronnie Bryan's service.

NJ
Level Contributor
1,590 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Car Rental

Ronnie left us high and dry when we went to anguilla. we reserved car with him based on the recommendations here. , no car at the villa, no contact from ronnie. the rental agent got us a car and was nice enough to drive us back to the airport to get it. Everyone gives glowing reviews of ronnie but you take your chances. Avis was happy to help us out and the price was the same.

Get answers to your questions about Anguilla