We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset or other Catamaran sails?

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset or other Catamaran sails?

We're coming to Anguilla in May, and I'd love to take a sunset sail or similar short (1-2 hours) sail. Since I'm subject to motionsickness, I do better on catamarans than regular sailboats, and on shorter trips, but I really enjoy these rides.

Are there trips like these on Anguilla? We'll be at Cuisinart, which I understand has a sunset sail once a week or so, but I don't know whether it's a catamaran or not, or if there are other options.

I'd consider motorboat trips as well, but prefer sailboats, if the water is smooth.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
509 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset or other Catamaran sails?

I have used Captain Rollins and his boat Chocolat for a full day catamaran trip- it was so much fun. We went out to prickly pear and sandy island. Its my understanding that Cuisinart uses him for their sunset cruise as well.

Anguilla
Level Contributor
920 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset or other Catamaran sails?

Rollins is great and prices reasonable. Lunch can be included.

ruan@anguillanet.com

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunset or other Catamaran sails?

Thanks for the responses. Sounds like I should plan for the sunset cruise.

Greensboro, North...
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunset or other Catamaran sails?

The sunset cruise through Cuisinart is a Catamaran, not sure runs it, but we have seen it leave from the Cuisinart beach.

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunset or other Catamaran sails?

Perfect! Thanks for the information.

6. Re: Sunset or other Catamaran sails?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2010, 05:18