We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More ferry help

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
More ferry help

Our plane is scheduled to arrive at 1:37 on a Saturday in early May. Funtime has a charter leaving at 3:00 - would we make that comfortably? (I have the option of either Funtime and GB express at 4:00, but that seems like a long time to wait.)

I assume we should book the ferry before we leave? If we miss the 3:00, do they wait, or just take us on the 4:00?

Finally, Cuisinart sent us something to fill out that would let us book the Funtime ferry through them, but for $5 more per person each way. I would assume it's better to just book directly with Funtime, but I read a report here recently from someone who had a problem with both Funtime and Cuisinart charging them for the same trip. Any advice or experiences to share?

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: More ferry help

I should have made clear that we are arriving at St. Martin.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
6,898 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: More ferry help

Do it yourself and make sure to tell Cuisinart in writing that you intend to make your own boat travel arrangements.

Yes, do Funtime. You will have time. No problem.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,368 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: More ferry help

Personally, I'd let Cuisinart book the trip so they can coordinate with their arrival procedure and help you if you have flight problems or if the shuttle needs to be changed. They are also using GB Express and Ocean these days, so if it were me I'd let them make the call.

4. Re: More ferry help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2010, 07:19