We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunset

boston
Level Contributor
220 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
sunset

What is the best beach to watch the sun set

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
2,942 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunset

Again, here are the replies from the last time that you asked that question:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147238-i388-k3587…

NEW YORK, NY
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sunset

Meads Bay, and the exact location for a beautiful sunset---Viceroy----Here is a link to my photo taken August 2010--------http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g50/zwibbs11/78940020.jpg

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: sunset

Depends on what time of year your visiting Anguilla. Where your staying. How far you want to drive. Where your going to dinner or how long you stay on the beach.

Sometimes its fun just to pack HH with snacks and stay on the beach to watch the sunset :) OR just stay at your place and have HH while the sun sets.

Lots and lots of variables. Something different depending on the time of year and what you fancy from day to day.

If your obsessed with planning you can google sunrise/sunsets and have them handy so you can plan your time.

AXA Beach Bum

Sweden
Level Contributor
70 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sunset

I agree totally with AXABeachBum: "Depends on what time of year your visiting Anguilla."

We visited two weeks during Christmas & New Year and had some magical sunsets on the beach outside Ferryboat Inn. You do not see the sunsets from your apartment. The apartments are all facing south. You need to step out from your apartment down to the beach and walk west. I think we sat in our beach chairs at least five evenings watching these magical sunsets. I still dream about them. BUT if you travel another time of year you probably cannot watch the sun "landing in the ocean" as we did. (Or actually I am quite sure you cannot. During summer months you can see the sun "landing in the ocean" on the other side ot the island)

My photo here is from one of the sunsets we had at Ferryboat Inn's beach!!

Edited: 25 October 2010, 23:19
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
726 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: sunset

we like Da Vida for sunsets....

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
460 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: sunset

Sitting on the deck at the SandBar in Sandy Ground. Carib in one hand, camera in the other.

7. Re: sunset

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2011, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Anguilla