We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferryboat Inn question

Hatfield...
Level Contributor
1,812 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Ferryboat Inn question

hi, y'all--

i'm on island right now and I've called Ferryboat four different days at different times of day to find out what day(s) their restaurant is closed. Alas, nobody answered my calls. So I'm turning to you good folks to see if you might know what day(s) they're closed this month.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
Level Contributor
9,686 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferryboat Inn question

They are usually closed on Sunday's.

If you go for dinner try the lobster thermidor - worlds best!

Ellen

Hatfield...
Level Contributor
1,812 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferryboat Inn question

thanks! i'm not a lobster fan but my husband is, so i'll be sure to pass the rec on to him. we've only had casual hamburgers when we've been there in the past so i look forward to trying a more ambitious meal.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
Level Contributor
9,686 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferryboat Inn question

We love their burgers too, and Thurs is "family night" where they cook roasts and big meals, Wed is their "wing night" which is hugely popular and very crowded from what I have heard, we try to go when it is not an "event" night, days we just do burgers. Love to visit with Christian and have his Rum Punches, best in town.

Ellen

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferryboat Inn question

I don't love wings but did on a lovely Wed. in Aug. AND LOVED their rum punch..fun spot..

Pueblo, Colorado
Level Contributor
400 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ferryboat Inn question

The restaurant is open Monday thro Saturday. There is a 'limited' menu on Wednesdays - burgers, wings and maybe salads.

Port St Mary...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,755 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ferryboat Inn question

The lobster termidor at Ferryboat Inn is just the best I have had.

One of our favourite restaurants, run by a lovely family.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
333 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Ferryboat Inn question

Ferryboat Inn is great. Wings night is fun, but our favorite is to split a burger and an order of escargots. Where else?

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
330 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ferryboat Inn question

You have to try their Rum punch too!

Pueblo, Colorado
Level Contributor
400 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ferryboat Inn question

There have been some very close lightening strikes here (we are staying at The Ferryboat Inn. Yikes!!). The phone company has been less than prompt in their service calls (sound familiar to anyone?).

Bea

10. Re: Ferryboat Inn question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 16:18