We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seabird & Songbird Villas

Boston...
Level Contributor
102 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Seabird & Songbird Villas

We are considering a July, 2012 trip to Anguilla,,3 couples. Stayed on Shoal Bay in 2010 (Ku). Been looking at Seabird & Songbird villas on-line. Does anyone have any experience with these? Are they as attractive as the pictures? Are bedrooms all comparable/suitable for three adult couples?Are they walking distance to Rendevous Bay beackh?. Do they share a pool?

Any advice would be appreciated.

dvm73

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,497 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seabird & Songbird Villas

We wanted to rent one of them but someone swoped in and rented it before we committed.

The villas each have their own pools. (I asked the rental agent the same question)

We saw the villas from Rendevous Bay Beach but couldn't tell if there was a direct, straight shot path to the beach or if one would need to go down the lane to the beach road then to the beach.

Either way, walking distance in my opinion but I don't mind walking down to the beach. Others may not want to carry chairs and coolers any distance.

2. Re: Seabird & Songbird Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 20:16