We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rent a car in blowing point harbour

Brasilia
5 posts
Save Topic
Rent a car in blowing point harbour

Hello! What are car rentals companies pick up/drop off in ferry harbour?

Thanks,

Rogerio

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
351 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Rent a car in blowing point harbour

Contact Ronnie Bryan - rsbryan74@hotmail.com, (264)476-6407. Many of us swear by him. He'll leave a car for you at Blowing Point and follow up with the paperwork a day or two later. Really a nice guy, and will go the extra mile. Highly recommended!

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
784 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rent a car in blowing point harbour

Ronnie Bryan gets many good reviews and will do pick-up and drop-of at Blowing Point. Some others will do the same in our experience.

And just to be complete, Andy's Car Rental (http://andyrentals.com/) is actually based in Blowing Point. Andy's rates seem competitive, especially in low season when his weekly rates include insurance. However, he does not do "get 7 days and pay 6", as some others do. Andy's would especially be useful for day trippers, based on his location.

We never used Andy, so it would be useful if someone could report actual experiences with his services on this forum.

Hatfield...
Level Contributor
1,812 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rent a car in blowing point harbour

Here's another vote for Ronnie Bryan!

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,592 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rent a car in blowing point harbour

We did a day trip from St Maarten in May and and used Ronnie Bryan as well. Met at ferry, paid and we were on our way. Very easy and would use his rental service again.

Michigan
Level Contributor
190 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Rent a car in blowing point harbour

We have used Andy a few times now for extended stays of 5 weeks at a time. His rates were the best on the island (including insurance), his cars are clean and in good repair and he and his family are the nicest people you would want to know. He is a decent, honest guy who is very customer oriented. He delivered the cars to us at our villa, which worked in our case, but does have his office right there at the docks. We dropped them off at the airport or blowing point upon leaving. Will be using him again this year for 5 weeks and highly recommend him. He is very interested in remaining competetive so discuss rates with him.

Chatham, New Jersey
Level Contributor
27 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rent a car in blowing point harbour

Dude....Ronnie Bryan is the man... contact him and he will take care of you!

Minnesota
Level Contributor
132 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rent a car in blowing point harbour

Does he have cars available for less than a week, I'm planning my vacation and if all works out, I'd like to fly into St Martin, ferry to Anguilla on a Thursday afternoon in Feb., have a car waiting, stay on the island until Saturday afternoon, ferry to St Martin where we have a week timeshare waiting.

Thanks,

MNTom

J H
Lanoka Harbor, New...
Level Contributor
636 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rent a car in blowing point harbour

Go with Ronnie, he will leave car at the ferry for you, no matter how many days.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Rent a car in blowing point harbour

I also use Andy. He is a sweetheart and my experiences have been great with him. I had an issue on my last trip and he was on top of getting it resolved quickly.

Devon, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Rent a car in blowing point harbour

Islandway,

What kind of an issue? I have contacted Andy, among others, and he replied promptly with a good rate for our 3 weeks. We have had incidents with other companies: a nail in a tire and a switch in cars when they ran out of the type we had reserved and one where the car was as old as the hills and hence we had a dead battery. All agencies took care of us.

All things being equal re service, type of and quality of car, we'd be foolish not to go with the least expensive.

Thanks,

HL