We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Chairs and Umbrella

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Beach Chairs and Umbrella

4 more days! It has been a dream to grab a couple of cheap chairs and umbrella to set up where ever we want. Any suggestions as to where to purchase these?

And where is your favorite secluded spot?

Maine
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Chairs and Umbrella

favorite secluded spot is Captains bay.

canton,ohio
Level Contributor
155 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Chairs and Umbrella

Check out the new huge Chinese store across from Frankie's tomatoes and Shop for Less at ElDorado mall

My favorite 'secluded' spots are Rendevous Bay in front ot the old villas and Junk's Hole most days

It is also amazing how deserted Shoal Bay West is on Trattoria's closed day (?mon)

vancouver
Level Contributor
182 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Chairs and Umbrella

i saw some beach umbrellas at Cost for Less a few weeks ago. Nothing sturdy so may not work so well with the windy days on the beaches. I didn't see any good chairs.

Anguilla
Level Contributor
139 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Chairs and Umbrella

Also try Ace hardware at the round about, Shop 4 Less and Tackle Box in the Valley, Secluded spots I recommend, Elsie Bay, West end of Crocus Bay beach, East end of Meads Bay now that Malliouhana is closed.

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach Chairs and Umbrella

Foods 95 usually has chairs and brellys but they aren't keep. Ace and Shop for Less usually have good cheap ones that will last your vacation.

Our fav place is Junk's Hole or Sile Bay. Ultimate secluded spot is Windward Point.

AXA Beach Bum

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach Chairs and Umbrella

Ooops!!!!!! That would be cheap not keep. But for that price you'll want to keep them them for years and years.

AXA BB

Anguilla, British...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Beach Chairs and Umbrella

Hi Stlmjay,

Just stopping by to say if you are looking for any of the 4 or 5 position Rio beach chairs and a study umbrellas to rent you can check us out at Kidz Kare. Kindly email us at kidzkareinfo@gmail.com for more details and a great price for the set.

Great spots are Elsie Bay and Captains Bay

Edited: 17 January 2012, 14:38
8. Re: Beach Chairs and Umbrella

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2013, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Anguilla